Theresa Young is Bon Voyage’s own resident American and our Business Development Manager. She has lived in the UK for 15 years and this is her perspective on the Queen’s Jubilee………with, of course, a Yankee twist!
I have to start with an apology as I believe this blog may be lost on 87% of the UK public, to whom the name Al Roker will mean nothing . For the other 13% and various Americans who might stumble on this, you will know Al as the affable weatherman/co-host on NBC’s Today Show. And, for the past few years, Al has had his own show on the Weather Channel too. Continue reading The Day I stalked Al Roker